Cloud Control: Security & Permissions Management
Absolute Security & Permissions Control
Cloud Control enables total security in granular, permissioned tiers that can be set by both user and staff level, combining tiered security permissions with a choice of levels of security sensitivities for a whole new level of granularity.
Most email systems fall far short of the security you need. Many help desk and SysAdmin staff either have insufficient permissions or excessive permissions on your system – and little if any auditing. Cloud Control enables total security in granular, permissioned tiers you can set by both user and by staff level. And it audits every move made within the system.
- Combine tiered security permissions with a choice of levels of security sensitivities for a whole new level of granularity and control.
- Reduce staff costs by granting selective permissions to Tier 1 help desk agents and handle more tickets within their permitted security threshold, vs. escalating to Tier 2 staff.
- Tighten up your security on a per-mailbox basis. Example: Tier 1 agents can reset mailbox size for a C-level exec, but would not have mailbox access for that user.
- Manage and control all 3rd party support centers worldwide via the same portal. Even limit your service provider to defined permissions.
- Eliminate the risky, untouchable, unauditable “super-user.” Now you can audit even your highest level admins for security compliance at all levels.